Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rest Day

Yesterday, I rested. I did what I was supposed to do and I had a rest day. It sucked. I felt like a total slacker. I did, however, attempt my first burpee. I did a whopping two of them. I decided I could deal with feeling like a slacker because those suck more.

Heather, my partner in crime, ended up having to work today. So, we did some rearranging and improvising to get our work out in. We did the Basic and Bum Bum part of the Brazil Butt Lift video. What? Shu'up. Yes, I said Brazil Butt Lift. At least we managed to get our sweat on. Also? My thighs hurt.  Heather texted me and said her butt hurt. I guess that means that we got something from it.

It is SO hard not to get impatient. I'm excited about doing this and I want to be good at it NOW! It's supposed to rain tomorrow. All day. I think I'm going to bike ride tomorrow morning after my medic gets home and can watch Banana (my youngest).  The crime partner has to work and I don't have new shoes for walking/running yet.

Oh! I found this today, too! I have to say I'm pretty excited about it and think it will be a great first experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment