Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Training for a 5K....inside

Today was Day 2 of my C25K program. Just before Heather came over, I got a call from the elementary school.  My oldest has been fighting her allergies like the rest of us. However, today she complained so much that her teacher called me.

So. Day 2 was the exact same set up as Day 1 - 5 minute warm up, 60 sec run + 90 sec walk alternating for 20 minutes, and a 5 minute cool down. Since I had a "sick" child at home, I had to do my work out inside. I did my warm up, used my elliptical for the running, and walked circuits around my house for the walking portion. Luckily, I have a very open living room, kitchen, and dining room. I have to say that workout was MUCH less rewarding than Day 1. I just didn't feel that same sense of accomplishment for some reason. My hips, thighs, and shins would disagree with me. Ha!

Tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow brings the Brazil Butt Lift video with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment